Been so long since I last typed on this personal space and I nearly forgot the web link.
So, as usual working life is getting worst I guess.
Colleagues, clients, patients' problems have been increasing.
One word, humans.
Ironic ah? I chose to work with animals yet I still get to face all these homo-sapiens issues.
Have been taking driving lessons as well as I failed my first attempt tsk.
God knows when I will pass after spending a huge sum on lessons.
So please pray hard for me okay!
And.... this is my current bf!
I know I have been changing boyfriends, eye candies and all very fast for the past few months
but I'm glad to be able to meet my current boy.
Initially, he wasn't even my that kind of boy that I will fall for. If anyone of you who knows me well is reading this, will definitely knows that I will go crazy for tall boys wearing black specs, suspenders, hoodies, pullovers and with "that kind of smile".
Yet, looking at him, totally the opposite... but he did past the "shy shy" segment. HAHA
Who knows we've been together for about 3 months already?!
Been through some ups and downs and I'm really thankful for him being so persistent and confident in this whole relationship when most of the time I am close to giving up.
I know you will never ever get the chance to read this cause you never knew about the existence of this blog. But in case we both quarrel until I initiate a breakup again, I wanna come back to read this post and find the reason for me to hold on.
(PS: Just when I was typing this, you called me and say I damn act cute when saying "Hello")
This idiot getting more and more kp.
But baby, just wanna let you know, I love you.
xxx
. . .
On a side note, my online store have launched for a quite some time.
Not up to my level of standard yet cause it's a partnership thing.
But oh well, will make it more atas in the long run.
http://www.feiyinxue.com
https://www.facebook.com/feiyinxue

No comments:
Post a Comment