Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I hate sec 4 life and I hate everything. I hate going back to school everyday just for studies and CCA. How I wished that I have already passed out from L&C now and not April. And yes, maybe to you guys that April is just around the corner and time files. However, to me April is just so far away. I don't like my things to be cramped in one whole week. Intitially, I thought that I will be able to give myself a break and enjoy on Thurs and Fri. But now, sick of everything...really.
I hate to scarcifice my time for useless, yes I mean useless things. I hate it when I can't manage my time well but what I hated most is I can even organise my things well.
I'm sorry Elfie'z Emlsyz for breaking my promises. Sorry. I know you have tried your best in making time for me, but sorry for not being able to spend more time with you. Sorry.

Thanks Mnse and Fhq.
I miss talking to my Bf, a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment