Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010



Deep, down i n s i d e .
I kinda miss Boss and Maid called me Boss many times today. HAHA the feeling, wa shiok! :D I now realised why Boss always smile and :$ :$ when I called him that.
CCA Fair was yes c r a z y today. Feel sad for UGs as they can't do what they want esp B's Cca. Cause I was really very excited to see the bombing effect when Lz is cutting the ping pong balls. Suay sia.......... But still, it was the first time in WWSS (excluding when I am in Sec 1) was I allowed to be sit down and have such a close up view of the Ug performance.

( MY DOG JUST ATE MORE THEN 10 TABLETS OF FISH FOOD. DAMN HER.)

Thank you L&C members!!!!!!! You all did a great job today, thanks a lot. :D :D :D I only know that I kept using Alvira's cam and took a lot of photos, but I think none has her face because I thought that was Veron's and yah, I can't find Alvira during the 'Viewing of exhibits').

No comments:

Post a Comment