Firstly, I'm grouped with Lena, Krystal, YiChang, [Dunearn] Syafiqah, Syaf, Diyanah, Amanda, Iwran, Iffa, Ayenn, Gabriel,[Northlight] Sharwan, Hidr, Prabhu, Junyi. :) Instructor: Nadiah.
And we are in Cheng Ho!!!!! Luckily I have Lena, Kryst and Chang in my group ah. If not I sure will get bored one.
And lets sum up what I wanna say:
- Kayaking !!!!
- Made new friends like (excluding Cheng Ho): Byron (Harry Potter) , Lau Jun Yuan (Jialiat guy), Vincent!
- And I have made friends with the Mozzies and Sand flies. Z,
- Trekking ( Bag sibei heavy).
- Pitching tents.
- Eating, cooking, sleeping.
- Reflection, Group time ( All the jokes came up).
- Washing ( I kept washing a particular pot for more than 5 times).
- Did not bathe and brush teeth for 1 whole day. ):
- Laughing ( Esp when I'm kayaking with Byron the Scottish guy).
- Complaining, Hitting both arms legs, moving of bags!
- Had lunch @ Mac with all the WWSSians except Tzehern, Keryn, Gina, Emma, Kaishou, YiChang.
Haha basically these are what we did. But these are not all about OBS. As all I can say that, only those who really really went through the hardships, the activities and the training then can finally realised how fun OBS can be. And Thank you Cheng Ho! :) And we had did a great job in keeping the store room spick and span and without any lost of items!!!! :D
Get well soon Keryn, hope you are alright. Drink more and rest well.
Bby just told me that he was in Cheng Ho as well for his batch (08). Walao, why I so suay sia, got into the same group as him just that we are one year different. Omg eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :x Hahaha Bby don't kill me ah if you sees this. :x And this guy damn hong sia, hong 7 girls during 5 days! I think I should change my passwords already sia. Got hackers keep going to my blog and my other accounts. Bth, later my reputation drop I shaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg~ ):
And last but not least, I have a new puppy. Called Zhuzhu/ JuJu/ ZuZu. 2 months old only ah but the saddest thing is that he only care my other fam members and never care me sia ):
No comments:
Post a Comment